 Space / 39713
39712  |  39714
Subject:
Sergeant Destroy - Greco Stylin'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 00:08:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

G’day all,

I’ve long been a fan of our man Felix’s sculptures, and find it fairly surprising that no-one else has adopted building people in this scale.

So, I did it myself.

I based my effort in no small part on this little figurine I found amongst my kids toys.

So, without further ado, I present Sergeant Destroy (1)

Features:
  • Bricks!
  • Plates!
  • Click rotation hinges!
  • Derivativeness!
  • Sideburns!
Cheers,

Allister

(1) - Lame pun, I know. Felix started it.