 Space / 39632
  Re: Battlestar Galactica Minis!

Hello Darrell! Thanks for the praises! I don't think using Bionicle pieces is cheating. Admitted, I don't like Bionicle and I think these prefabricated huge form parts are not what we would like to see, but sometimes, these just provide the shape (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Battlestar Galactica Minis!

That is cool! (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.space)