 Space / 39632
Re: Battlestar Galactica Minis!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 00:03:53 GMT

Hello Darrell!

Thanks for the praises!

I don’t think using Bionicle pieces is cheating. Admitted, I don’t like Bionicle and I think these prefabricated huge form parts are not what we would like to see, but sometimes, these just provide the shape you need. I already did this before, when I designed the Chiss Clawcraft:

The Bionicle part was the best solution for the claws. I already browsed the Bionicle parts catalogue but seem to have missed you hand part. I will see what I can come up with. Thanks for the hint!

PS: How do your students (what students) use my Star Wars MINIs? I would have all CAD files. ;-)

Cheers,

Chris

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1351351>