 Space / 39443
    Re: Galaxy Defender - classic space MOC —Dave Schuler
   (...) Doug! Almost two years ago I downloaded a few pictures from your Brickshelf gallery with the express intent of adapting your designs and techniques, and I promptly lost track of this thread (and couldn't find it again!) I like everything about (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Galaxy Defender - classic space MOC —Tony Hafner
     (...) Good gravy, that's gorgeous! I'm glad you resurrected this thread. I can't believe I missed this the first time around. Hm... perhaps if we resurrect enough old threads we could drown out the noise that has made this forum so lame in the last (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Galaxy Defender - classic space MOC —David Simmons
     Indeed! A very cool MOC. Reminds me of a Snowspeeder and the Earth fighters from Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. Uber-cheesy show, but very snazzy ship designs. Dave S. (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Galaxy Defender - classic space MOC —Peter Blencowe
   Wow I can't believe I didn't see this while lurking back then! A truly amazing CS MOC. Uber-thanks to Dave for bringing up the thread! (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)