 Space / 39386
    Re: New Faction: The Bonktrons are coming. —Keith Goldman
   (...) Actually, what I noted was the excellent sculpting of the coronal ridge. (...) I appreciate the value-added telescoping action that greatly enhances playability. The only thing I take you to task on is the rather base and uncreative (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Faction: The Bonktrons are coming. —Allister McLaren
   (...) Why thankyou. It's the small details, I find, that really makes a model. (...) Noted. I bow to your experience in such matters. However, my Spanish being not quite up to scratch (ie. non-existent) I had to resort to Babelfish for a (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)