 Space / 39234

Subject:
Starship Enterprise with only 7 pieces!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:37:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello altogether!

Would you believe it’s possible to build a recognizable starship Enterprise with only 7 pieces? Yes it is!

The ship is part of a growing series of Star Trek MINI models: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=140477

Some may know me from my Star Wars works, which are still my main motivation, of course. :-) Here’s the Star Wars gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93256

That’s it for today!

Thanks for stepping by,

Chris

Re: Starship Enterprise with only 7 pieces!
In lugnet.space, Christopher Deck wrote:
   Hello altogether!

Would you believe it’s possible to build a recognizable starship Enterprise with only 7 pieces? Yes it is!

Excellent, and cute! I love it! Now to build my own...

-- Nathan Wells

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legostein/StarTrek/Microprise/microprise-2.jpg

The ship is part of a growing series of Star Trek MINI models: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=140477

Some may know me from my Star Wars works, which are still my main motivation, of course. :-) Here’s the Star Wars gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93256

That’s it for today!

Thanks for stepping by,

Chris

6 pieces:

But really, who’s counting. ;) Sweet job, and your coloration is better. :)

-Matt

Re: Starship Enterprise with only 7 pieces!
In lugnet.space, Christopher Deck wrote:
   Hello altogether!

Would you believe it’s possible to build a recognizable starship Enterprise with only 7 pieces? Yes it is!

The ship is part of a growing series of Star Trek MINI models: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=140477

Some may know me from my Star Wars works, which are still my main motivation, of course. :-) Here’s the Star Wars gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93256

That’s it for today!

Thanks for stepping by,

Chris

Very nice, Chris!

Your other Star Trek ships look great too! I’m waiting to see how you do the Klingon Bird of Prey - that’s my favorite ship!

Joe Meno
Ed./pub, BrickJournal

Re: Starship Enterprise with only 7 pieces!
In lugnet.space, Christopher Deck wrote:
   Hello altogether!

Would you believe it’s possible to build a recognizable starship Enterprise with only 7 pieces? Yes it is!

Snip

Thanks for stepping by,

Chris

Nano...the final frontier...these are the creations of the AFOL crowd...to boldly build what no one has MOCed before! Ooooh OOOOOOOOh Oooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooooh...

Fascinating. It’s form is reminiscent of a certain Federation vessel. (Vulcan compliment)

Jeff

Re: Starship Enterprise with only 7 pieces!