 Space / 39224
  SSCC Rainbow Corkscrew

Sometime last year, I was sharing a very nice chinese meal with a couple of fellow AFOLs (who shall remain nameless, but are both well known around here). There was some alcohol consumed, but that’s probably irrelevant. Sometime during the evening, (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: SSCC Rainbow Corkscrew

(...) Nice contest entry but I don't think it will win. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SSCC Rainbow Corkscrew

(...) Are you mocking Lar for using a turn of phrase that nobody else here has heard before? There seem to be some that think that using a little known turn of phrase is something to belittle or ridicule. I just don't get that. Seems petty to me to (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SSCC Rainbow Corkscrew

In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford wrote: SNIP (...) Do I hear an echo? ;) Legoswami (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SSCC Rainbow Corkscrew

Very cute creation, Ross. Am I right in thinking that the corkscrew turns? I gotta see if I have some chef hats. -Teddy (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SSCC Rainbow Corkscrew

(...) Thanks Teddy. If you mean the screw at the back, yes it does. If you mean the "handle" at the front, alas it doesn't. I did make one prototype that did, but it looked really bad, so I decided it wasn't important anyway... (...) Go for it! (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)