 Space / 39185
    Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz —Richie Dulin
   (...) An adult message of hatred? Do you think that perhaps turning the symbol on its side, putting a cockpit in the middle and a bubble dome on top, then suggesting that the leader of some faction my fly himself around in it, might actually be (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz —Tony Alexander
   (...) Ummmmm....no. No, I don't. I think that this glorifies what has become a symbol of hatred in a way that you possibly didn't realize. Did you mean it in another way? Because if you did, I'm not getting the joke. I'm willing to admit that, if (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)