 Space / 39165
  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) It is reminiscent of the fellow a few years back made Lego concentration camp sets (created his own box artwork). TLG was appalled! Here in the USA we see so many Nazi war movies, we sometimes become jaded to the horrors of the past. But in (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Actually, I believe that both the forward and reverse swastika (I have heard the reverse called a sylvastika) are both ancient symbols originating in india. The symbol is found in both ancient Indian budhist and hindu artefacts, and is the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)