 Space / 39103
39102  |  39104
Subject:
Monthly Computer Update + MOC Highlights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:57:54 GMT

I’ve gone and updated the Monthly Computer for August in case I forget next week. This month’s is by Nick Kappatos. Nick is best known for his “Stinky Cheese” routine that he does every year at BrickFest. Oh boy, is that silly.

The computer he is highlighting is the “Bogey at High Noon.”

Also, I’d like to recognize this week’s MOC Highlight:

Neonbug (aka Pizzamuffin). I discovered his work through Kevin and Jonesy’s Golden Shpleem Blog - so thanks to them too. Neonbug’s Blayship is an interesting look on how to use the unique color of blay to great effect.

Lastly, Ryan Wood is back with his Tank Droid:

Based off some neat-o keen-o Star Wars Concept Art, Ryan’s creation is a shining example of how to build. He starts with a cool idea, makes a rough construction, and then keeps rebuilding it until it is just right. The finished product is always a thing of beauty.

You can follow Ryan’s process of building and rebuilding in this thread on CSF.

Enjoy!

-Lenny