 Space / 38674
Re: The Shrike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 00:21:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kirby Warden wrote:
Well, I'm not much good at mech-building myself.  I like the posability that
most of your mech have.  In fact, most of the mecha are actually built quite
well.

I guess I would suggest working on color placement.  A lot of your color schemes
would have a greater effect with better placement. Depends on how "realistic"
you want to be, I guess.

How many of these are directly based on the game vs. being of your own design?

I'm also impressed with the dust collection you've aquired!

Lol! Well I did say that some of my Mocs were around 5 years old!
As far as color placement goes, Kirby, I feel that it is more an issue of
personal preference, but your comment is duly noted.
In answer to your question, there are only 2 that are actual Battletech Designs
shown in the Technical Readouts. They are the Marauder and the Hunchback IIC.
The rest are created by myself, but they are legal Battletech designs because I
use one  of three different Battletech record sheet creation programs to make
the Battlemech stats for each  MOC for the game I run.

Thanks again for your comments

-Jon