 Space / 38634
    Re: Announcing the great Asteroid MOC Contest! —Tim McSweeney
   (...) If the ultimate goal is a shared display are we assuming minifig scale? Or are microfig (and other) scale asteroids welcome in the contest as well? Cheers Tim (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Announcing the great Asteroid MOC Contest! —Daniel Rubin
   (...) I could SWEAR I posted a reply to this... Maybe it was also asked on CSF. The original intent was minifig scale, but I see no reason to actually make that a restriction. There's no reason to think that there couldn't be tiny little aliens (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)