 Space / 38489
New MOC: Multi-Terrain Analyzer ACR-10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:20:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I finished this two weeks ago and finally got around to taking and editing all the photos. Glad it’s finally done:

I originally made the wheel/suspension setup last spring, but didn’t get around to working on the body until this past winter. Now with this project out of the way, I might be inspired to try some other MOCs.

Anyway, comment away. Questions, suggestions, flames, etc. encouraged. And fill in the little rating form.

Click the pic
--Bram

   Bram Lambrecht
www.bldesign.org