 Space / 38448
New MOC: RedTail air-racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:17:52 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

Had some time off this week and decided to slap this one together. It is heavily inspired by the GeeBee air-racer of the 30’s and a fish I ate the other day.

While the overall shape is not terribly aerodynamic, with the straight wings and all, I really wanted something that would look a future/retro -- and a straight wing is the way to go. Anyway I have as yet not been able to build a satisfactorily realistic swoop back wing. Nevertheless, I like the straight wing (un-like my wife who thinks it is chunky).

Brickshelf (once moderated): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=122609

Or at MOC pages: http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/1933

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,