 Space / 38395
Re: Star Wars and Moby commisioned illustrations from back in 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 18:27:43 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   This one was a full-page illustration to accompany Mojo magazine’s review of the (then new) album 18 by Moby. The idea behind this one is that Moby is leaving Planet Electronica behind him. Extra points to anyone who can identify five electronica acts that are being left!

I think I can see Chemical Brothers and The Prodigy. Is it Daft Punk in the goggles?

Re: Star Wars and Moby commisioned illustrations from back in 2002