 Space / 37727
37726  |  37728
Subject:
2005 - The Year of 3vil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 07:16:52 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I don’t know how many folks are still actively reading here after the mass exodus to Classic-Space forums, but for those of you who missed it, here’s my latest:

Brickshelf (been up for a couple days)

or the Mocpage I just posted, with lots and lots of words. I included the usual construction/progress mumbo jumbo in the text, so some of you might get a kick out of that.

It’s my first real moc in about a month and a half, and one I’m quite attached to by now. That’s likely blinded me to weaknesses in the construction or design, so I’d appreciate any honest feedback. I’ve already gotten one comment about the stairlike-effect of the red bricks on either side of the mouth, and I’ll be correcting that soon.

Oh, and it rolls. Skull’d! (2 mb video)

--RWGPKU.