 Space / 37707
  Some new stuff...

Hey y'all, I've been pretty much caught-up in a frenzy of various things going-on in my life, so...hence the absence since July or August (not that anyone noticed...*sniffle*...the curse of being a former lurker). Anyway, I've got a swarm of new (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Some new stuff...

Nice work Roy, and welcome back. It'll take me some time to absorb all these, but I'm enjoying my first glance at them. I quite like (URL) this one.> The octagon piece is your friend. (URL) This one> seems rude but funny. Peace and octagons, (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle, FTX)