 Space / 37707
37706  |  37708
Subject:
Some new stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:48:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey y’all, I’ve been pretty much caught-up in a frenzy
of various things going-on in my life, so...hence the
absence since July or August (not that anyone
noticed...*sniffle*...the curse of being a former
lurker).

Anyway, I’ve got a swarm of new bots posted, amongst
them being:
2 cyborgs
3 re-taken pics
1 bot in homage (sorta) to Mr. Palmer
1 usage of the name “Maxx” (yeah, 80s)
a new ‘race’ of bots, supposedly each a distinct
character (but I’m too lazy to illustrate that)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=110919 (post-mod)

Also--I apologize for the use of the “Unibot” design
without giving credit to the idea. I kinda didn’t
do my research before posting this batch before
seeing that, yeah, the ‘Roboid’ torso design (and
I’ve used it on one of the hovering bots) is the
same as the “Unibot” one...my humblest apologies!
(Now...um...if I could only remember who made it.)

Oh, right. And the reason for posting to .castle:
another venture I’d like to try and get into is
building airships. Here’s my first attempt, the
Crystal Wind:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=110923 (post-mod)

I was going to try and snag a better shot of the
occupants and maybe even do a stand-alone shot of
the heroes inside, but...camera died. Not the
batteries...the camera itself. *sigh* Anyway,
hope you enjoy!

Little Bot