 Space / 37592
MOC: Space Wagon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:54:49 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here is the Space Wagon, sort of an update to the 918 Space Transport. It is basically the same overall size and shape, but features a more powerful thruster, folding wings and landing gear, and larger crew and cargo areas.

I’d like to credit someone for inspiration, but I don’t remember who it was. He did a similar ship, in that it used the basic 918 shape but with the 4x10 canopy. I remember an almost monochrome white color scheme, and he may have done other variations. I think the shots had a Lego-built hangar in the background. I have no idea what he did with landing gear and the engine, though I’m very curious. If anyone can point me to that, I can credit him. And I’d like to see it again anyway!

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com