 Space / 36629
Re: Steambots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 04:45:14 GMT

Steambots aren't powered with fancy-dancy unobtainium power-fusion or
uber-posh
magic crystals. [No.] Steambots are powered by STEAM, yeah, thats right,
{steam}
as in evaporated water for all you science geeks out there.

Nice Retro looking robots too.  I like.  I recommend to anyone who like
this kind of Retro Science go see "Steam Boy" if at all possible.  It is
Katsuhiro Otomo's first feature film since "Akira" and I believe that Sony
is distributing it.  I saw it on the weekend, had some interesting designs
and Ideas in it, and was all-in-all and entertaining film.

Thanks goes to Paul Baulch for getting me a ticket

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson

Re: Steambots
Nice Retro looking robots too. I like. I recommend to anyone who like this kind of Retro Science go see “Steam Boy” if at all possible. It is Katsuhiro Otomo’s first feature film since “Akira” and I believe that Sony is distributing it. I saw it on the weekend, had some interesting designs and Ideas in it, and was all-in-all and entertaining film.

Thanks goes to Paul Baulch for getting me a ticket

As RoscoHead would say, “No wuckers!!!”

Cheers,