 Space / 36600
Re: lattice windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space

Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:43:50 GMT

"Daan Bargerbos" <daan62@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
news:I5M95F.3H2@lugnet.com...

snip

Hello Joakim Olsson,

thanks for your compliments,
and I've got to say: you made quit a nice building
using lattice fences and headlight bricks.
But I agree with you on the windows becoming too bulky.
If you could get rid of the bulky bricks,
it would be a very nice building: sturdy
but 'gentle' because of all the lattice work.

Hope you will finish it some day!

Thanx!

The pictures were taken last year, and I rebuilt the house last winter:
(Still not finished though, because I could not find a solution for making
good looking doors/windows)

It will probably never get finished..
But it has 2 fireplaces with built in lights, and a dancefloor.. and a table
with built in light... =)

/J