 Space / 36263
  Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit

(...) ::cue Comicbook Shop Guy voice:: Coolest. Non-minifig minifig. Ever. ::end voiceover:: jeremiah- hey there. glad to see you again (and where have I been? :-P ). Anywho, I wanted to comment that this thing is just so cool. Even without a red (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit

(...) Hey Andrew! Long time no see. Glad to hear from you, and thanks for the comments. As for the red cross, I actually have some stickers from the Stikfas knights (I knew those things would come in handy) that are the perfect size, and I've just (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)