 Space / 36229
Re: PCS lays down some S.M.A.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:16:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Following the new tradition (and a good un might I add) I’ll reply to ALL the thread here.

Just one thing to add, after seeing this MOC in person at the DixieLUG meeting today, wow! It is MUCH bigger that it looks in the pictures and definate big bomber of sorts! Execllent job Chris! This trully rocks!

-Jason