 Space / 36220
    Re: PCS Magnolia —Anders Isaksson
   (...) The only (visual) problem I have with it is the square-y (word?) blockiness of the opening around the pod. The other problem with it is, that now that I've seen it, I just can't sit down and try to build a spaceship of my own. I don't have the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: PCS Magnolia —Tom McDonald
   (...) This was the toughest thing about the design. I didn't try to fight it (much). I wanted to have wide viewports on the sides and yet have the pod/bubble be low profile, which meant it had to be lowered and look sealed onto the ship. Using (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)