 Space / 36050
36049  |  36051
Subject:
"Juggernaut" Medium Assault Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 00:25:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

     After nearly a month of trail and error, I've managed to build a decently
sized mecha with the new clicking ball and socket elements from this summer's
wave of Designer sets.
     Check out the "Juggernaut" Medium Assault Mecha-

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=97645

     At 10.75 inches tall, it features concealed missle arrays, a heavy beam
pistol and a beam saber.

LMKWYT,
Todd