 Space / 35900
Re: Future of commuting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:01:42 GMT

Well, that looks like a great vehicle for city traffic. I pity the poor sap who gets too close to a cargo bearing vessel, especially one that is traveling fast enough to generate its own turbulence. If my half ton Mustang was getting tossed around by a truck’s turbulence, then this thing would get thrown. But then, this is Lego, not reality, so I am going to go and chill with personal bi-plane. (i.e. the 1920’s futuristic movie called Metropolis, I think, had everyone flying their own personal bi-plane in the future.)

-Avery