 Space / 35890
Re: Future of commuting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:28:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:

   That thing sure is ugly. It’s probably not the best driverless system either. I suspect each car would be quite expensive. I like the Personal Rapid Trasit (PRT) idea better. Here’s an example.

Allister

Those remind me of the Maze Cars from Logan’s Run.

http://www.snowcrest.net/fox/loganmovie/city/page3a.html

Daniel