 Space / 35897
Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Like JHK said, the shape is so odd and unonventional, that it takes a moment to really figure out. Actually, I like it better upside down rather than right side up. It seems more militaristic that way, too. If you added a turret or something else on the top (per Mark’s suggestion), it would prolly help too.

I agree that it looks far better “upside down”. I really like the details on the bottom.

Luckily in space, there isn’t really an “up and down”. I’d display it “upside down” and have people ask why the minifigs are stuck to the ceiling. :-)

Jeff