 Space / 35867
Re: Moon shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 01:17:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Here is a space shuttle that could be found at the Moonbase :

Folder post moderation : click here

This is my biggest space ship so far. I wanted it to have a bit of a retro feel, a la “Cosmos 1999”. And talking about this TV show, I saw on some BrickFest pictures one freighter parked at the MoonBase. Who made that one? Any chance to see more pics of that MOC?

Enjoy!

JP.

I love this MOC. Sort of simple compared to some, but HIGHLY effective. The stairs integrated into the hatch works well, the large twin engines.. very space 1999-ish, yet not. The compact gear petty nice too. Not sure that you’d need fins or the foldng gear on the moon, but the fins add to the retro feel. I rarely post, but I have to say that I am sparked to post also because I have admired many, many or your other mocs.

Ken