 Space / 35833
35832  |  35834
Subject:
Vader's Arrival on Executor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:16:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Darth Vader arrives on the Super Star Destroyer Executor greeted by Admiral Ozzel along with Captain Piett in one of the docking bays with an impressive display of Imperial troops. Lord Vader didn’t care much for the pageantry as much as finding out the new location of the rebel base after the debacle at Yavin IV.

ACPin