 Space / 35604
    Re: Space Racer R.I.P. —brent skadan
   Hi, Last thing first. Sorry, I did not see your reply to my reply -- when I saw the message go off the highlight list I assumed no more replies had been posted. Your comments there are very helpful, thank you! As for recording my MOC designs, the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Space Racer R.I.P. —Niels Bugge
   (...) As far as I can see, the highlight-list unfortunately doesn't show what threads that has been replied on lately; it looks more like a selection of what "somebody" (The Grand Admiral) thinks is interesting (and there's some threads he don't (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Space Racer R.I.P. —Chris Giddens
   (...) The side bar topics listed are done automatically, not by specific personal choice. Just like top stories on the front page of Lugnet. Pictured links on the lefthand side are done by the mods and reflect some personal choice. A spectacularly (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Space Racer R.I.P. —Niels Bugge
   (...) It wasn't an attac at anybody, but a mixture of my misconception of how things work around here, and a grumbeling over how hard it is to find out if somebody has written something to you. Questions: -How is the list ranked? -Why is this thread (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)