 Space / 35082
  g.h.i.z.m.o.!

EFO Industries is proud to present g.h.i.z.m.o.!©, gYROSTATIC hUMANOID iNTELLIGENT zINGY mOBILE oBJECT: (URL) g.h.i.z.m.o.! is a diligent bot that is versatile and capable of carrying out a plethora of tasks, from directing traffic to helping you (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: g.h.i.z.m.o.!

That's a fine little bot ya got there! Odd pieces make it unique! Well done! I'd put a trans blue or somethin on the noggin... but that's just me. ~^- (URL) ~^- Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. ~^- (URL) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: g.h.i.z.m.o.!

(...) Thank you very much Admiral Giddens. Glad you enjoyed it! Now as for the addition of a trans blue piece the thought did cross my mind during construction; however, I thought that a "clean" version was best-suited but now I didn't say that (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: g.h.i.z.m.o.!

All this lil' bot needs is some iMac color schemes, and it'll be a hit in whatever futuristic "Shaper Image" equivalent available. R. P.S. - Trailer and out-of-work mother not included. (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: g.h.i.z.m.o.!

dude, you gotta post some urls to those pieces in peeron or somewhere. at least tell us where they came from. thx -paul (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)