 Space / 34440
    Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04 —Allister McLaren
   (...) You certainly don't do things by halves, do you? This thing is Awesome, both in it's scale and in the details. It's like a hundred mocs in one, all held together by the largest lump of blue and grey lego I've seen in a good while. The 4x4 (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04 —Eric Sophie
   (...) A hundred MOCs in one. I like that saying. It does split in to three sections. Each of the three base plates carries a section, they can be re-combined in to form new patterns. As many service gantry center sections can added as desired. (blah (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)