 Space / 34179
Re: Civilian MOC contest entry #2 : White Speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:10:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Hello .spacers!

Here is my second entry to the Grand Admiral Contest : a white speeder. I also thought about “white hover car”, or “white air car”, even “whiter speedster” for the name of this MOC... as you can see, fancy names only!

JP,

This is really cool and it looks like it came from the pulp science fiction magazine cover of the 1950s.

Thanks,

George