 Space / 34168
Re: Civilian MOC contest entry #2 : White Speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:00:35 GMT

   Yo JP! Y’know, I really like this moc. A lot. But it’s when I imagine it about three colors less. :-) Awesome shape, great part usage, but the many different colors, especially the technic bits in the front, are driving me nuts! But very stylish for those retirees in Florida. :-)

-Chris

What? Too many colors? Hmmm yes, maybe the blue pins in front, the bumper in, heu, grey, the central part of the bumper in dark grey, some beige inside and on the sides... it’s nice isn’t it?

Thanks Chris!

JP.