 Space / 33830
Re: Just a little bloodshed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 00:58:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Devin Michel wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   Greetings .spacers and caution: here be puns...arrr!.

After all the talk in the media about bloodshed, we thought we should show you our bloodshed. It’s just a little bloodshed. Nothing to worry about, really... ...stop slapping me.

(Gingerly picks up two small tunas) Sorry but this must be done By the way, if you’ve seen monty python and the fish dance this will make more sense Do do do do do do do da, SLAP, SLAP......Do do do do do do do da, SLAP, SLAP......Do do do do do do do da, SLAP, SLAP......Do do do do do do do da, SLAP, SLAP...... (then picks large trout) BAAAMMMMM!

Blay On :-Devin

Ah, the fish dance. One of the high points of western culture. Oww. Mmm.. tuna salad sandwiches. But surely there are others more deserving...

Peace and fish,

Professor Whateverly

True, as seen in this fish slappin sight!

http://xcalabur.topcities.com/bots/bots.html

So much description, so little peices... ...oh well off to the deli for more fish!

Blay On :-Devin