 Space / 33822
Re: Just a little bloodshed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 00:02:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   After all the talk in the media about bloodshed, we thought we should show you our bloodshed.

Wow, putting that together must have involved a lot of bloodwork. I give it an AB+ for creativity. I bet you had to take out a loan from the blood bank so you’d have enough blood money to finance the construction. The structure has some interesting bloodlines, but it’s a shame it’s not a little bigger so you could park your blood vessel inside during the winter. Hmm. Maybe I better stop. I’m probably beginning to blood test the patience of the more humor-impaired residents, but I’m such a bloodsucker for a good pun. I hope I don’t get bloodshot because of this...