 Space / 33238
33237  |  33239
Subject:
Civilian Contest Entry: TRUC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 04:32:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

YEEEE HAW.
Meet B.J. and the Bear of outer space.

as they go on out of the world advetures this fall on NBC in their
TRUC Transport Rural Urban Conveyance

Watch out Space Sheriff Lobo, they’re comin’ yer way! A man, his monkey, and a TRUC.

Post mod: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=81515

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.