 Space / 33237
33236  |  33238
Subject:
Minifig Hall of Fame Winner : Yellow Castle Knight Blue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 03:43:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all!

This is to announce that the winner of the April-May 2004 election for the
Minifig Hall of Fame is Yellow Castle Knight Blue.  He finished in front of
Ghost who will be in the next election's second round.  Visit
www.minifigville.com/mhof to vote for the current election!

Also, you might want to check out the results of the previous StudWars,
featuring .castle and .space.  The Castle gang won the battle fairly easily.
The results and best submissions can be found
here:www.minifigville.com/studwars/002.shtml .

The current StudWars is between the dreadful Ogel, Lord of Deconstruction, and
Scorpio, leader of Globex Corp., to establish who's the most evil supervillain
of them all.  You can vote for either one here: www.minifigville.com/studwars/ .

I'll soon be updating the Top10 section, so if you have a good submission for
the current theme "Top 10 things overheard at a LEGO event", now's probably the
best time to do it! www.minifigville.com/top10 .

Thank you for submitting great stuff to my website on a daily basis.  I try to
make this website a community experience that all can enjoy, but you are the
ones that contribute the most to it by adding content over and over.

Terry
admin of www.minifigville.com