 Space / 32500
Re: The Lord of the LEGO returns to .space!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:05:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:

Groovy.

PLMKWYT!

This is pretty cool, in shape it looks more like a Morgan or some other kind of car like a Rolls Royce from that old style than a race-car per-se (yes, I know there is now a morgan aero 8 racecar).

Thanks!

   The colors kinda remind me of an ambulance. I know everyone thinks that single-color MOCs are boring, but it might be cool if you made it primarily red or gray or something, with just the grills and some other stuff in white.

Lack of parts determined the color scheme. :(

   Over all, I think the shape is totally stylin and there’s some great use of weird parts. Too bad you can’t get enough parts in chrome or silver to do it that way, that’d be pretty nifty.

Yeah, sady the only chrome parts I have are lightsaber handles...

Thanks for the comments!

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/

“I’m a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?”
- Me, during a debate with my friends