 Space / 32499
Re: The Lord of the LEGO returns to .space!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:01:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:

“I’m a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?”

None whatsoever with cool ships like this.

Thanks!

   I especially like some of the novel use of elements like skeleton torsos (how are those attached),

This part is clipped on to the torso’s leg beam.

   the platter in the back, the battle droid bodies, and the dragon crest as hood ornament. Do the two figs really fit side by side without having to do something like remove arms? At first glance it looks like they wouldn’t be able to.

The seats are set up like the seats in the orginal Landspeeder; four of this part side by side so the minifigs sit on a half-stud offset.

Thanks for the comments!

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/

“I’m a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?”
- Me, during a debate with my friends