 Space / 32324
32323  |  32325
Subject:
Modular Space MOC: Cargo Shunter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 04:43:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This evening I built a couple of Jake’s modular containers, and decided to build a little model to go with them. My first (completed) Space MOC in quite some time :^)

Introducing the Cargo Shunter. It’s the equivalent of a futuristic hover-forklift - perfect for moving those cargo modules around the warehouse, however high off the floor they’re mounted.

It bolts in to the mounting points on the end of a standard module, and braces the load with its buffers below:

Once the load is secure...

...away it goes.

Post-mod, see the gallery here. Enjoy!

-Tim