 Space / 32267
    Re: Trainhead gives space a whirl —Duane Hess
   (...) I would love to have a container standard for moonbase (or even space freighter) applications. It lends itself to a .Space container swap at large gatherings. :-) (...) I didn't catch that, but way cool! What better way to unload containers (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Trainhead gives space a whirl —Jeff Findley
   (...) Using containers in this way is exactly the way that NASA (and the international partners) use MPLM's (Multi-Purpose Logistics Module) on ISS (International Space Station). The shuttle carries the MPLM up in its cargo bay, the shuttle docks (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)