 Space / 32247
Re: CDC Combat Courier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:39:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Peter Howkins wrote:
Jason Catena wrote:
http://www.jcatena.net/lego/cdc/courier/
I like the shape, I've used similar shapes myself and they always look cool.
Also it's very SOT, which I like.

Thanks! I was thinking of turning the "3-port thruster" on its side so that the
ship could change its pitch, but that looks a little silly.

Where did you get the black+white stripy tiles from ? They look
useful.

I picked up a bunch of $3.00 Green Goblin sets for the minifigs, each of which
has one of those tiles.  It makes nice hazard indicators, since as I was
building it I was imagining the people servicing and using it.

My non-Lego wife made the base ...
I'm glad to hear you didn't have to resort to building a spouse ;)

Heehee! No, I got lucky last year, and snagged me a real one.  Fortunately, she
indulges my hobby, within the bounds of a budget.

Peter