 Space / 32229
    Re: Trainhead gives space a whirl —Jake McKee
   (...) Ha! I didn't even think about that... John Neal will be so proud! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trainhead gives space a whirl —John Neal
   (...) I am very proud of you, Jake! :-) For your wonderful creation, and your great idea. I love the warehouse-- very "industrial" looking, very convincing. And I love the idea of playing with intermodal containers and having a "standard". What I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)