 Space / 32184
Re: Dalek Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:44:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Cooper wrote:
What if Daleks built a hovertank?

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76498>

I was messing around with the zen-like 1x1 bricks with studs on five sides when
I found I'd made something that looked very much like a Dalek. So I built a
bunch of them, in a Davros frame of mind. Then it seemed to me like they needed
a combat vehicle, and the Dalek Hovertank was born.

By the way, the modelmakers at Legoland Windsor refer to these bricks as
'Daleks'.  The term has since been adopted by UK AFOLs.  We're fighting back on
the headlight bricks though, that they insist on calling 'Washing Machines'.
That's what comes of being shut away in isolation so long...

Them, not us!  ;-)

Jason Railton