 Space / 32110
Re: Dalek Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:39:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Cooper wrote:
   What if Daleks built a hovertank?

I was messing around with the zen-like 1x1 bricks with studs on five sides when I found I’d made something that looked very much like a Dalek. So I built a bunch of them, in a Davros frame of mind. Then it seemed to me like they needed a combat vehicle, and the Dalek Hovertank was born.

It doesn’t suggest “Dalek” to me, but I think it’s very cool nonetheless. Your Dalek model is very inspirational, though - I couldn’t resist trying out my own variation (minus a suction cup - oops!):

Cheers,