 Space / 32091
Re: The P-38 Theme Hoverbike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 05:02:37 GMT

Haha sweet! I love this. That and Rides on TLC are the coolest shows ever.

This badboy totally feels and looks like a chopper, I love the front end. It looks like a P38 too.

Those minifigs are sweet.

Awesome

-Geordan

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:
   Upon hearing of the P-38 contest in .space, the guys down at Moonbase County Hoverbikes deciced to pay homage and design a P-38 theme hoverbike. So after many nights of fabricating, building and an occasional arguement here and there, this was their end result:

Post mod

I thought I would have some fun and incorperate a bit of one of my favorite shows into the story behind it (American Choppers). I hope you enjoy it.

PLMKWYT

Jamie