 Space / 31237
    Re: Argent Supra —Gil Shaw
   (...) Man..is that ever 'out there'. To be honest, when I first saw it in the thumbnail I recoiled a little bit due to the lime green....truly one of the hardest colours for me to get my head around. A closer look however reveals that the spire (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Argent Supra —Paul Baulch
   (...) Thanks. I actually quite like this colour, and I used it in a smaller craft but wanted to try something more adventurous, and I made a conservative guess that a gaudy colour like lime-green would need a cool neutral like chrome to improve the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)