 Space / 30923
    Re: Crimson Skies —Theodore Sammis II
   (...) While I like Andrews plane, and can see where you classify it as 'conventional', my question is - how unconventional is too unconventional? I know this borders on threadjacking or bumping, but I've been wondering if my (URL) latest bird> was (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: Crimson Skies —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I don't think it's the shape of your plane that makes it a stretch for CS as much as it's the high-tech looking weaponry. Exchange that stuff for some large primitive looking machine guns and I think you'd be a lot closer to the CS style... (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: Crimson Skies —Theodore Sammis II
   (...) hmmm, bulkier, more primitive guns, I think I can manage that :) thanks for the input! TRS (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)